Everyone with email gets forwards. Some are worth reading, some worth passing on. Whether it made me think, smile or laugh, these are the ones that caught my attention. Which ones caught yours?

2.03.2008

Rest is important


TIRED DOG

An old, tired-looking dog wandered into the yard. I could tell from his collar and well-fed belly that he had a home. He followed me into the house, down the hall, and fell asleep in a corner.

An hour later, he went to the door & I let him out.

The next day he was back, resumed his position in the hall, and slept for an hour. This continued for several weeks.

Finally, my curiosity got to me and I pinned a note to his collar:
"Every afternoon your dog comes to my house for a nap."

The next day he arrived with a different note pinned to his collar:
"He lives in a home with 10 children, He's trying to catch up on his sleep. Can I come with him tomorrow??"

No comments: